LIke what you see and want to help me keep this site going?
- Review: Steve Hackett (Riviera Theater, Tonawanda NY. September 12, 2019) February 19, 2020
- Review: Iron Maiden (KeyBank Center, Buffalo NY. August 13, 2019) December 17, 2019
- #runstreak day 475: The End of the Streak and a European Runcation (Photoessay) August 21, 2019
- Review: Coheed & Cambria/Mastodon (Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ. June 4, 2019) June 15, 2019
- CD Review: THE COFFIN TRAIN – Diamond Head (Silver Lining, 2019) May 29, 2019
Tag Archives: United Airlines New York City Half Marathon
There are some advantages to running a race more than once. At least you know what you’re in for. You know every twist and turn of the course. You know how to train for it. You know your strategy by … Continue reading
I’ve had to endure some tough weeks on the #runstreak. But they haven’t been much tougher than this one. Monday I faced snow, the traditional Northeast runners’ winter adversary. Sure, it was only four inches, and I was armed with … Continue reading
I was even more of a nervous nelly than usual before the United Airlines NYC Half, my first race of 2018.